500 SKU’s by EOY
-Large batch of SKU’s to develop for Craft/Specialty/Mass channel by August
Father’s Day Heroes
Dedicated brand development featuring “Dad’s Favorite Marvel Heroes” – targeting wall art, impulse, and giftable décor such as chunky blocks and keychains.
Spidey and his Amazing Friends will lead the charge into development for a more youthful, younger audience, focusing on the littlest fan. Key product types to entice the changing wants and needs for the little one vs. a committed collector or older fan.
With growing interest in both superhero and kitchenware, we’ll be revisiting our originally developed Marvel line and expanding using new looks and product types as we’ve fine tuned them over the last year
Partners are sharing an increased interest in auto accessories from sunshades to keychains, beyond the usual auto specialty stores. Targeting families with kids, a full line will be developed for all channels
Highlights of current state of business
Hobby Lobby – expansion of product types (sunshades, clocks, shelves)
Joann’s – Branded Kitchen and Seasonal
Pink A La Mode – Enthusiast fan, original development
E-Commerce – POD, Signature Series original paintings
Auto Specialty – Auto Accessories and Functional Décor (clocks, decals/stickers)
Target – Steady online sales featuring Marvel items
Ross Stores – New 2020 DI business for Lenticular, Canvas, Framed items
Burlington – Laser Cut Word w/ Wood Base
New Account Growth Focus
SKU Count Update
Product Types Include
Key Sales Spotlight
Amazon- 34 SKUS
Sales YTD – $22.5K, Units YTD – 1515
Currently sales being driven by Spiderman Classics and Avenger Classics due to SKU mix
New development expanding assortment of Marvel Universe, Infinity Saga, Marvel Studios Disney Plus, Avenger Classics etc.
• Strong curation with a sense of exclusivity and aspiration
• Trend forward and lifestyle focused representation
• Ability to make elevated and innovative product types.
• Effective stewards of Marvel to an even wider audience
• Being on the pulse of where fans and pop culture meets – telling the story of the people that love the stories.
• ACCESS to the most innovative creative that properly represents Marvel
• ACCESS to distribution channels –immediate and expanded fanbase reach
• ACCESS to Lifestyle status – a more meaningful connection with fans and immediate response to trends
• ACCESS to a wider audience
The list below reflects the POD products that have been successfully manufactured to date, as well as the
estimated dates of completion for additional products.